Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I stand with Charlie Hebdo

I don't like making fun of other religions (even if I don't agree with them), but I also believe in freedom of speech.  I believe we have a right to express our views without threat of violence or losing our jobs.  Unfortunately, many people don't agree. There are Christians, Jews, Muslims, atheists, and others who would do violence to others at the drop of a hat simply for 'being offended'.  These losers need to grow a thicker skin.

Over the last few years, muslim immigration into the west and their inability to assimilate has been prominent in the news.  One of the more tragic stories has to do with the assassination of staff at a satirical magazine in France called Charlie Hebdo.

So, against my natural inclination, I have decided to post the offending pictures that caused the brothers Cherif Kouachi and Said Kouachi to go on their murderous rampage.  It's my small and insignificant way of sticking it to the man (in this case, the islamofascist man).

I will write more about this tragedy in another post, but for now this will suffice.









No comments:

Post a Comment